The vademaecum includes 25 projects led by partners from different regions. CoViVa project revolves around this vision of the citizen and this will then be introduced during a WHO RHN CoR conference at which professionals will talk about the themes equity, particpatory approach and human ressources in health. This is also a way to give to different target group a idea about the quality of life in the EMR. Pictures allow a dynamic approach and allow to visualize the atmosphere of the different in public health.
The main idea of every film is to focus on:
- the future of health and wellbeing of populations;
- regional and local initiatives and projects;
- interactive learning;
- exchange of practical knowledge on what works and what doesn’t work and how things were solved when applicable.
In itself the cooperation between the WHO , CoR and the EMR is not new:
- Health is a topic of interest of both. It is clear that health in itself is not a topic of the European Union, however health is inextricably bound up with economic and social development: without a healthy society, there will not be an economic and social sustainable society.
- Many regions in the EU are member of both: WHO RHN and CoR.
- Both are in the process of developing a new strategy for the period after 2020.
- The goals of these organisations can strengthen each other.
This can be seen already as an important reason to organize a conference between the WHO RHN and the CoR and to use video tools to show the field reality