Foundation euPrevent|EMR (hereafter referred to as euPrevent), located at Het Overloon 2, 6411 TE Heerlen, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
Personal data processed by euPrevent
euPrevent processes your data by using our services and/or by providing this data to us.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name,
- Address details,
- Language preference,
- Phone number,
- E-mail address,
- IP address,
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by filling in a form on this website or creating a profile, in correspondence and by telephone,
- Information about your activities on our website, Internet browser and device type,
- Bank account number,
- other personal data you actively provide, for example by participating in a project for which a financing budget must be drawn up and submitted. Other personal data is understood to mean the information on the pay slips of the employees concerned.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify that a visitor is over 16 years of age. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete that information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
euPrevent processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform our services,
- to deliver goods and services to you or to deliver them for you,
- the sending of invitations for network meetings and their feedback,
- the sending of newsletters,
- technical functioning of the website (see retention period).
euPrevent processes personal data on the basis of the following principles (Article 6 of the GTC):
- necessity for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party,
- to comply with a legal obligation resting on the controller,
- promotion of the legitimate interest of euPrevent (marketing).
euPrevent does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing operations on matters that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These decisions are taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (e.g. an employee of euPrevent) in between.
How long we store personal data
euPrevent will not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the legal retention periods and the retention periods of grantors, for the following (categories of) personal data:
- IP-Address > 1 month > technical functioning of website.
- Financial and personal data of the company and its employees > legal retention period (depending on country and EU) + retention period of grantor > project accountability.
- Name, language preference and e-mail addresses > as long as the person concerned is part of euPrevent > execution of the agreement.
- Website contact forms > legal retention period > project justification.
- E-mail address > until deregistration by recipient.
Sharing personal data with third parties
euPrevent will only provide your data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously stored via the settings of your browser.
Cookies are also placed by third parties on this website. These are for example advertisers and/or social media companies. Below is an overview:
Cookie: Google Analytics
Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits
Retention period: 2 years