The Infection Diseases programme focuses on reducing infectious diseases and promoting patient safety for all residents in the Euregio Meuse-Rhine. For instance, attention is being paid to (multi) resistant pathogens such as:
- the so-called hospital bacteria;
- hygienic measures;
- protocols for patient safety.
Examples of this programme's activities are:
- developing a Euregional network of expertise;
- research into preventing MRSA (Multi-resistant Staphylococcus aureus pathogen) and other infectious diseases;
- developing the ‘Patient Safety Quality Seal (Hygiene and Prevention of Infections) for hospitals, nursing homes and rehabilitation centres.
Events - Retrospect
December 6, 2019
June 29, 2017
Euregional hospital seal ‚Hygiene’
December 15, 2012
Health Price NRW 2012