On Thursday 21 November 2019 the euregional project ‘euPrevent Senior Friendly Communities‘ organises the
The last three years we have been working together under the motto ‘Live safely, enjoy life, stay involved’, to create a senior-friendly environment in the Euregio Meuse-Rhine (EMR). 9 project partners and 31 participating municipalities have joined forces to enable that elderly people with dementia and old-age depression can enjoy participating in daily life as long as possible.
During the conference we look back on everything we have achieved together. We will also look to the future; how do we keep up the movement we set in motion during this project and how do we remain senior friendly(ier).
It promises to be a nice closure of the project.
We are looking forward to welcome you at a special location: Museum Zinkhütterhof in Stolberg.
This project is supported by Interreg V-A Euregio Meuse-Rhine program.
|10.30||Start plenary session
– Keynote speaker Prof. Stéphane Adam
– Keynote speaker Dr. Bettina Menne
– Presentation results euPrevent SFC project
– Panel discussion 1 ‘working on Senior Friendly Communities ’
|13.45||Start afternoon session
– Discover game ‘Together on the way to a Senior Friendly Euregio’
– Keynote speaker Prof. Dr. Liane Schirra-Weirich, introducing: Panel discussion 2 ‘the future of Senior Friendly Communities’
– Launching the Euregional Health Atlas
– Final conclusions