At the invitation of East-Belgian Minister of Health, Mr Antonios Antoniadis, the euPrevent Foundation held its board meeting in Eupen on 06.03.2018. One of the main agenda items was the (re-)election of the board members. The board of euPrevent now consists of:
- Mr. dr. med. Karl-Heinz Feldhoff, former head of the district health department Heinsberg as the chairman.
- Mr. Prof. dr. dr. Nanne de Vries, Vice Dean of the Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences of the University of Maastricht: secretary.
- Mr. dr. Fons Bovens, director of the GGD Zuid Limburg; treasurer.
- Mr. Antonios Antoniadis was re-elected to the Executive Board as representative of East Belgium.
- Ms. Dep. Katty Firquet, Representative of the Province of Liège.
- Mr. dr. Markus Klamminger, Director for Medicine and Nursing of the Lower Austrian State Health Agency, as representative of the federal state of Lower Austria.
- Ms. Sara Reekmans, Coordinator of Logo Limburg as the official representative of the Flemish community.
- Mr. dr. med. Hanno Kehren, representative of the Zweckverband Region Aachen in his function as the chairman of the committee for (eu) regional health.
Beside the formal board members there are two permanent guests in the board: Ms. Deputy Marleen van Rijnsbergen as representative of the province of Limburg (NL) as well as the managing director of Zweckverband Region Aachen, Ms. Prof. dr. Christiane Vaeßen.
The board is elected for a period of 4 years.