We need a project worker for a specific project called euPrevent Social Norms Approach (SNA). This project has started in September 2018 and runs until August 2021. Key elements in this project are social norms, addiction, youth and seniors.
- Completed health science studies or comparable studies at Master level.
- Preferably 3 years of experience in European and euregional projects.
- Experience in public health and/or prevention. Preferably in the field of youth and/or seniors.
- Work skills: team player, independent, conscientious, proactive and flexible.
- Affinity with PR and Communication, social media and supporting Euroregional meetings.
- Speak beside English at least 1 language of the EMR in speech and in writing.
- A dynamic euregional working area in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium.
- A temporary contract with flexible hours, but with a weekly average of 20 hours.
- The contract will be for a year first starting as soon as possible in 2020, with an option to extend it.
- Our office location is at the GGD Zuid Limburg in Heerlen, the Netherlands.
- The maximum gross salary is € 4,000.- by a fulltime position, for a 40 hour working week. Salary fitting depends on education and experience.
Please send your letter and CV in English to Ms van der Zanden via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . The deadline is the 31th of January 2020.
For questions you can contact Ms van der Zanden via mail or via +31 (0)6 36 06 20 39.