PROJECT WORKER euPrevent
-32 hours per week for 3 years –
This position has been filled.
EuPrevent is a network organisation in the Euroregion. Its work aims at promoting the health and well-being of citizens in this area. The network works together to improve and optimise the quality of life of inhabitants of the Dutch–German–Belgian border region. Cross-border cooperation exists in various programmes. Its 36 partners, the beating heart of euPrevent, decide on the programmes and projects to be worked on.
More information about the euPrevent? Take a look at our website.
About the projects
EuPrevent is currently working on a number of programmes relating to European health data, infectious diseases, the environment and health, and mental health, among others. The number of projects will be expanded according to our network’s needs and the possibilities of the organisation.
What will you be doing?
- You initiate project applications and draw up grant requests.
- You are responsible for project management and project supervision, and accountable for the results and progress of the various projects.
- You take care of administrative processing of the projects and draw up the accounts.
- You monitor the project budgets.
- You evaluate projects and programmes, and where necessary, adjust projects and plans in consultation with management and the board.
- You organise events and maintain the network needed to realise the projects and programmes.
- You take care of publications and provide information about the various projects and programmes.
Who are you?
- You are educated at HBO/academic level and have a proven affinity/experience with European Public Health.
- You have extensive experience with project management and project supervision.
- You are multilingual and fluent in English and Dutch or French or German, in word and writing. In addition, you have a command of a third language (Dutch, German or French), both spoken and written.
- You make an active and stimulating contribution to the teams or other forms of cooperation and you are enterprising.
- Professionalism, vitality, agility & trust form the basis for your functioning. Characteristic for you are results-orientation, flexibility, decisiveness, customer orientation, cooperation and learning ability.
- Connecting project leadership, connecting communication and emotional intelligence apply to you.
- You have a driving licence and your own car.
What do we offer you?
EuPrevent provides a positive and stimulating working climate with plenty of opportunities for flexible professionals who want to develop themselves. EuPrevent has its own legal status scheme with a pension scheme, flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home, as well as the possibility of following a training course and/or additional courses. The maximum salary for this position is set at €4500 gross per month. The salary will be adjusted at the start, based on education and experience. In addition, you will receive a telephone allowance or a mobile phone, a notebook and a mileage allowance for travel other than commuting. Your formal place of employment will be Heerlen (GGD ZL).
Are you interested?
Do you recognise yourself in the description outlined above, and do you want to be part of a learning organisation that gives freedom and confidence; do you accept your responsibility for a healthy career? Then there is a good match and you would probably fit in with our small, innovative organisation.
How you apply is up to you, but we would like to receive a CV and motivation in English. You have until 10 December 2020 to apply. Send your application no later than 10 December 2020 to euPrevent, to the attention of Brigitte van der Zanden, email@example.com.
Job interviews will in all probability take place digitally on Tuesday 10th of December between 14h30 and 17h00. Several board members from the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium will be present. The interviews will be conducted in English.
For questions about the content of the job and the procedure, please contact us:
Brigitte v.d. Zanden, director euPrevent: 0031 (0)6-36062039.